Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Texting Your Ex Boyfriend Back by Using the Right Words in Your Texts

If you were in a long-term relationship quite recently, then you must have been used to texting your ex boyfriend all of the time. As a matter of fact, you probably stayed in touch with him through text ever since he got your cell phone number, and he must have sent you text messages regularly, as well - especially after you became an official couple.

So, if your ex boyfriend is the one who broke up with you, then nobody can really blame you if you still check your cell phone consistently and hope to get text messages from him. Well, guess what? If you still love your ex boyfriend, you can look into texting your ex boyfriend back and actually succeeding, if you follow these simple tips.

Tip Number One: Make him miss you.

Regardless of how much you might miss your ex boyfriend or how much you think about him on a daily basis, do not text him too much. Not only will this make you look aggressive, but it will also make you look desperate. So, instead, lay low for a little while and let your ex boyfriend miss you a little bit. Once you stop running after him, he is sure to notice your absence and start texting you himself - believe it.

Tip Number Two: Stop caring so much.

If he starts replying once you start texting your ex boyfriend, then congratulations! However, if he refuses to reply to your texts sometimes, then just let it go. Stop caring so much. Other things you should do is stop bringing up the past when you text him and stop apologizing for your mistakes. This will only bring back bad memories and make him avoid you more.

Tip Number Three: Invite him out.

As effective as text messages might be at opening your communication lines with your ex boyfriend again, you won't actually get him back until you see him and somehow convince him to do so. So, invite him out sometime, so that you can get the opportunity to talk about your potential future together face to face.

Remember: text messages are great stepping stones, but texting your ex boyfriend will never compare to a proper conversation held in person. So, set that date and tell your ex boyfriend how you feel. Who knows? He might just feel the same way and finally ask to get back together with you.

6 comments:

  1. Abdul Wahab is a most reputed muslim astrologer in India and he has so much knowledge regarding black magic or kala jadu,vashikaran pooja or vashikaran tantra mantra, love spells and so on.
    How can I get my love back

    ReplyDelete
  2. After being in relationship with morgan for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: drbhabumenrespellhome@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL
    ADDRESS IS: drbhabumenrespellhome@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am Tanya Albert from United State I was heartbroken that my boyfriend decided to leave the relationship, so I had the Retrieve A Lover spell cast. with Dr Ekpiku Within a week of the spell casting, he called "just to talk." After some pleasant talks and catching up, he asked to see me again. I felt he had started to turn around. I decided to give him a chance just to see. now we are happily married and He is absolutely crazy about me, i thank Dr Ekpiku for bringing back my ex, if you need his help you can contact him via email:Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com

    ReplyDelete