Thursday, June 14, 2012

Why Did My Boyfriend Dump Me For No Reason and How Can I Get Him Back?

No saying describes relationships better than, "you only miss the water once the well runs dry," which equates to you never being able to appreciate what you have until it is gone. Women especially have the psyche that because of the traditional role of men as the pursuer, all mistakes in a relationship should be fixed by him; however, men have their limits and can easily become fed up.

If you are among those women suffering from a breakup but can't move on because you still love your ex and don't know in the first place why your relationship crashed and burned, below are possible reasons why he left you and how can you remedy each one:

1. Get Your Boyfriend Back After Cheating

This is the gravest of mistakes you can commit. Even without actually cheating, just the mistake of making him insecure enough to think that you had an affair can be a reason for your breakup. Remember that men are egotistical by nature; aside from the emotional hurt you gave him was the blow to his pride.

The first thing to do is to give him time and space for his hurt to subside. Then go out of your way to show him how miserable you are because he let you go. His love for you did not diminish because of what you did, so it is just a matter of time before he misses you. To aid him, try to stage "coincidental" meetings; but never overdo these.

2. How to Get Him Back Even When You Were Too Busy

This is an easy situation. Again, before commencing your attempt at getting back with your boyfriend, allow the hurt to abate first. All you have to do is promise to give him your undivided attention this time. Let him feel that he is your world and not even your career is as important as him.

3. Get Back Together After You Lost Your Touch

It does not mean that you have been with a guy for a long time that you should slack off. Your first trip should be to the spa or saloon to get your appeal back so as to attract him. Then, make ways to show him that you have regained your lost glory.

Remember that no situation is too impossible for you to fix. You just have to know the right way and tools to get your ex back even when he left you.



This article is brought to you by DATING SERVICE.

3 comments:

  1. I've been dating my girl for 5 years and we have just broke up because she told me she likes someone else but she say she still loves me... the next week she left the house and said she needs to find herself??? and i wanted her to be with me by living were i live, forget about her ex's, having a good job and being in a healthy relationship which leads to marriage and kids. but she has been planning to leave me since and when i knew about her plan i gave her space maybe she will come back?? but if she don't then i had to help me find a spell caster to help me bring her back so i did contacted dr.marnish@yahoo.com after 3 days of casting his spell my girlfriend returned back to crying to me that she will never make a step without me again, that she will always love me till death. i am still surprised how dr.marnish did the love spell
    Tremeeka from France

    ReplyDelete
  2. I contacted drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com in regards of my lover. He no
    longer wanted to associate with me anymore. He was interested in working
    out his marriage, after begging and pleading with him I realized it was out
    of my hands, he really was leaving me. My co-worker went through a similar
    situation and told me that drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com had helped her. I
    can't say how much I'm grateful she introduced me to the temple. After
    discussing the resolution with the temple, his get your lover back spell
    has done more than what I expected. My lover not only came back to me, but
    has left his wife and now was engaged, we are getting married next month, I
    don't know what I would have done without drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com. I
    believe drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com is my guardian,I extremely recommend this to get your love back,


    ReplyDelete
  3. The spell cast by (((robinsonbuckler@yahoo.com))) made wonders, if you have search for a powerful spell caster to restore relationship and they have all failed you then i will advise you to run to robinson buckler, call him and you will have your lover back. +1 (971) 512-6745 USA.

    ReplyDelete